- Supports immune health
- May help boost resistance to minor infections
- High-strength formula provides 50mg zinc per tablet in a highly bioavailable form
- Plus 1000mg vitamin C for additional immune support
- Aids repair and healing of minor wounds
- Zinc also supports reproductive and prostate function and healthy eyes
- Helps maintain strong hair and nails, and may help manage mild hair loss caused by inadequate zinc intake
Fusion Zinc Advanced is a high-strength zinc supplement, providing 50mg elemental zinc per tablet, plus 1000mg vitamin C. Both nutrients are important for normal, healthy functioning of the immune cells.
Zinc also helps boost resistance to minor infections when lowered immune health is associated with inadequate zinc intake.
Additionally, zinc helps repair and heal minor wounds (including cuts, abrasions, pimples and blemishes), is important for healthy reproductive system function (including prostate function and the healthy production and maturation of sperm), supports healthy eyes and vision, and helps maintain strong, healthy hair and nails.
It may also help manage mild hair loss when caused by inadequate consumption of zinc.
Highly Bioavailable Zinc
Zinc Advanced contains a form of zinc called zinc glycinate (as OptiChel™ZN), which is more readily absorbed and better utilised by the body than many other forms of zinc, such as zinc sulfate.