The Gut Doctor
The only gut supplement in AU to be FODMAP approved)
Gut Doctor (multi-vitamin for the gut)
Gut Doctor came about when we identified a large consumer trend, from individuals suffering with food intolerances. The founder Mike’s quest was to make an all in one gut health and wellness sachet which can simply be added to chilled water. Since launching this it has become one of the fastest growing and most popular product which is changing lives daily.
- Per serving: Protein 0.2g / Carb 0.8g / Fat 0.2g / Fibre 1g / Sugars 0.6g
- Ginseng – Korean (Panax quinquefolius)
- Echinacea Echinacoside
- B12 in our Gut Doctor is naturally sourced from mushrooms & quinoa
- We have recently had our product FODMAP friendly APPROVED – Since the 5g dose is controlled, the inulin works alongside the pro-biotics as a powerful pre-biotic, and is very effective for people with IBS and other digestive issues!
- Probiotics strains: Lactobacillus Plantarum, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Lactobacillus Casei, Lactobacillus Rhamnosus, Bifidobacterium Lactis, Bifidobacterium Infantis, Bifidobacterium Adolescentis
- Recently been approved: the only FODMAP APPROVEDGut supplement in Australia currently.
- Vegan, Gluten Free, Dairy Free.
- No artificial sweeteners.
- Multivitamin for the gut – you don’t need to worry about buying all the included ingredients to assist your gut (it’s a one stop shop – which costs less than $2 per day!)
- Has pre and pro biotics to support a helpful bacteria and other organisms in the gut. It is not often you see these in a supplement together!
- 10 Billion Powerful Probiotics clinically backed and renowned for their positive impact on the gut.
- Echinacea – a herb well renowned to protect the immunity.
- Ginseng – not only a herb that supports brain function and reduces stress. It also helps fight fatigue and strengthens the immune system to promote a strong gut!
- B12 helps to reduce tiredness and anaemia.
- B6 helps convert food to energy.
- Vitamin C – Reduces inflammation and promotes a healthy gut.
- Vitamin D – promotes overall health and improves intestinal absorption.