Looking to get lean? This is the amino acid you need. Pure L-Carnitine transfers long-chain fatty acids, such as triglycerides into mitochondria, where they may be oxidized to produce energy. In other words L-Carnitine helps our body to use fat as energy. Carnitine has also been shown to reduce fatigue and serve as an appetite suppressant as well. Therefore, L-Carnitine would be a major asset to have in your arsenal when you are dieting. It not only will help keep your body from storing fat, but it will increase your aerobic capacity to help you burn more calories.
- Maximum Strength - 2x Concentration
- Helps convert dietary fats to energy
- Helps increase endurance
- Stimulant free diet support
How is #1UpNutrition L-Carnitine 3000 different from other liquid L-Carnitines?
We offer a Pure L-Carnitine that is specific for mobilizing fat. While other products offer blends using Acetyl-L-Carnitine and L-Carnitine Tartrate, which are comprised of a smaller percentage of actual L-Carnitine.
L-Carnitine is an essential nutrient. In the human body L-carnitine is used for the breakdown of fats in the manufacture of metabolic energy. As well as speeding up metabolism and giving you more energy. Making it an amazing non-stimulant supplement for fat loss.
Blend Products Include This;
L-Carnitine Tartrate; is Only 68% Pure Base L-Carnitine and the rest is 32% Tartaric Acid.
Acetyl L-Carnitine is the preferred form of Carnitine for brain and nerve support and not fat loss. Because the acetyl group enables the molecule to cross the blood-brain barrier more easily and may also provide substrate (acetyl groups) for synthesis of acetylcholine—a primary neurotransmitter in the brain.
So when you see a product called L-Carnitine 3000 make sure to check the supplement facts. Blended forms do not yield the best results for Fat Burning and you are Not getting a full 3000 mgs of pure L-Carnitine per serving.
Recommended Use: Shake Well before each use. As a dietary supplement, take (1) Tablespoon of L-Carnitine 1-2 Times daily or as suggested. May also be mixed with your favorite juice or beverage. Refrigerate after opening.