InfraRed is used as a stimulant free pre-workout and intra-workout fuel or post-workout reload. Infrared contains high quality synergistic amino acids and electrolytes combined with Schisandra berries in a beetroot extract base. Infrared contains approximately 26g of carbohydrate per serve to fuel activity.
Directions for use:
- As a pre-workout: One serve in water before training or competing.
- As an intra-workout: One or more serves diluted in water to be consumed during training or an event.
- As a post-workout for electrolyte and carb replenishment: Mix one or two serves in water and consume within 20 minutes after training or competing.
- Post-weigh in for fighters: add one scoop per 2 cups of water and consume.
- Pre-WOD: One serve added to water and consumed at least ½ hour before WOD.
- CrossFit events: One serve in water consumed half hour before heat. Use half serve before and after each consecutive heat throughout the day.
Serves per container